By Louiesa Malicdem
Here in Camella, we put your safety as our top priority. Delight in our digital reservations for your convenience and assurance.
Reach your dream home without
the need to step outside!
Step 1: House Selection and Filling out of EBIS.
Option 1: Gallery Viewing
Visit Camella’s website at www.camella.com.ph. Let us help you choose your house model and location by using the Search Engine present on the landing page. You may also select among our featured projects from our wide array of communities nationwide.
Option 2: Virtual Tour
Download the Camella AR3D Application. Open the application and scan a Camella Logo found in any devices or marketing materials. We encourage you to take on a first-hand feel of your future Camella home by taking a virtual tour of each of our houses. Get to experience an innovative house tour done at your own pace and at your own fingertips.
Fill out the E-buyers Information Sheet (EBIS)
After selecting your choice of house, it’s time to visit Camella’s online portal at https://ebis.mandalay.com.ph/onsite_portal to fill out the E-buyers Information Sheet (EBIS). Provide all the required information. After ensuring all details are correct, proceed to click “Submit”. Please wait for a prompt message for confirmation. After selecting “OK”, a Reference Number will be shown. As a safety net, we advise you to take a screenshot of the Reference Number as this will be needed for printing the Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS).
Please wait for 20 minutes as the Marketing Officer gives you your chosen Block, Lot and Subdivision together with the Quotation Sheet (QS) and the Reservation Agreement (RA) via Facebook Messenger. Kindly sign the aforementioned documents downloaded through your Messenger and send the hard copies of the signed Quotation Sheet (QS) and Reservation Agreement (RA) to the designated Camella Offices through any courier within the reservation month. Don’t forget to mention that the charge for the delivery is on us.
Step 2: Pre-Qualification (Marketing and Admin Briefing)
A Marketing and an Admin Officer will contact you through a Video Call or Phone Call to brief you with the overall Camella house acquisition and because we value your concerns and/or questions that you may have. This may last from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. Once done, you may now proceed with the payment of the Reservation Fee.
Step 3: Payment Options
You may choose Online or Over-the-Counter Payments:
Online Payment thru Unionbank App
- Go to Pay Bills > Select Biller
- Enter the Buyer’s Name, Property Details, Sales Order Number then Input Amount
- Review thoroughly the Payment Details & click Submit
- Wait for your confirmation
Over-The-Counter Payment thru BDO
- Go to your nearest BDO Branch
- Get a Transaction slip for Cash or Check payment
- Enter Company Name, Buyer’s Name, Sales Order Number and Institution Code which will be given by the Marketing Officer
- Submit slip and pay the Reservation Fee
Online Payment thru Peso Pay App / Credit Card / Debit Card (Applicable Only for Cavite, Laguna, Taguig, and Las Pinas)
- Buyer will provide to the Marketing Officer the following details:
- Complete Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- The Marketing Officer will send the payment link to the homebuyer via email
- Click the link to proceed payment and screenshot the notification that the payment has been completed
- The homebuyer will send the screenshot to Marketing via Messenger or Email
Don’t miss out on this new and easy way of having your own Camella home without breaking a sweat! To learn more about Camella’s townships, dial (02) 3226 3552 or follow their social media at @CamellaOfficial on Facebook and Instagram. Your dream home is waiting for you.