Families are everything. As an adult, the question of whether you are ready for marriage or not might come up somewhere in your mind every once in a while. However, it will be hard for you to decide if you don’t know where to start. Looking for a specific city or province is already hard enough; what more when it comes to canvassing the best property locations in the country. Another problem might arise.
When you get torn between wanting to purchase a condo unit or have a more spacious house and lot Nevertheless, what you need for now is a detailed guide to available condo units and house and lot units with two or more bedrooms. You can resolve this problem when you narrow down your options on eyeing the province of Bacolod. It is an impressive background in education, economy, and sports. If you choose to be part of it, it is with the highest chance that you will get to feel the gravity of its nickname – “The City of Smiles!”
Investing in a trusted home-building company is the right investment decision – not only for you but also for your children’s future. When you purchase a house and lot for sale in Camella Bacolod, you feel more at home living in the best-located property in Bacolod. It is in a perfect location that can cater to your daily needs. It also has a mid-rise condominium where you can start anew. The city of Bacolod will not let you down, so should you wish to know more about it first, here’s another one.
Learn More About Bacolod
“The City of Smiles,” officially known as the City of Bacolod, is a highly urbanized city in the western Visayas and is the principal capital of Negros Occidental. It is considered the “Best Place to Live in the Philippines” and the “Center of Excellence” for a fast-paced economy. It was declared by the Department of Science and Technology in 2019. It is also a livable city that provides daily gastronomical pleasures for Filipino foodies. You can indulge yourself with the freshest seafood in the country and its famous Chicken Inasal. Your everyday cravings for sweets and pastries are met in the undisputed dessert land. Almost all of their delectable pastries are made with love. The fact that Bacolod is not only a rising investment city but also a place where you can indulge in mouthwatering foods is almost heaven.
As you get to know more about Bacolod, there are still some questions left that you need to address, especially if it’s a question that will involve your family’s future. Here are additional factors, aspects, or reasons why you should now start looking for the best property locations in Bacolod, as it is an ideal place where you can begin building a family of your own:
- The city of Bacolod has a booming economy where you can either start a business or join several flourishing companies. Based on recent data, the city ranked third in the fastest growing economy concerning business process outsourcing activities (BPO) and information technology (IT).
- Bacolod has a rich, vibrant and diverse culture – a perfect environment where you could foster your children’s growth. The city’s culture consists of numerous festive celebrations intended for various purposes. For example, the most famous and most awaited festival in the Philippines, called Masskara Festival, is held every year in Bacolod. Street dancers and performers wore colorful masks to represent the city’s resiliency. It symbolizes their fortitude in getting back to their feet after the unfortunate events in the 1980s. Thus, if you buy a house and lot for sale in Bacolod, you also give your future kids a chance to witness the most-anticipated festival of all – the Masskara festival! It even has top tourist destinations such as The Ruins!
- Bacolod has plenty of well-developed infrastructures where you and your family can maximize and visit during your spare time. It is home to spacious sports multi-purpose parks such as Panaad Park and Sports Complex, Negros Occidental Multi-purpose Activity Center (NOMPAC), Bacolod Arts & Youth Sports Center (BAYS Center), and Paglaum Sports Complex. It also has the best spots for family dates, such as a public plaza (where Masskara Festival is usually held), a capitol park and lagoon, a Negrense museum, and an art district.
- Assessing the educational institutions in your chosen city is essential. You have to scrutinize whether the city is competent in terms of education. Letting your kids live in a place where they can effectively learn is as essential as choosing the best property locations to invest in. Hence, you do not need to worry about that because the Bacolod city currently houses four prominent universities the University of St. La Salle, the University of Negros Occidental – Recoletos, STI West Negros, and Carlos Hilado Memorial State University. A dozen of schools and colleges are also available in the city. Educational institutions are ready for you if your future kids want to specialize in arts, culinary, or aeronautics.
- Transportation is not a problem in the city of Bacolod. There are airports, ports, and permanent land routes throughout the city, making traveling easy. The former airport Bacolod City Domestic Airport is now transformed into Air Transportation Office, but 15 kilometers north-east of Bacolod, you can find the Bacolod – Silay International Airport. Camella Bacolod South is only 10 minutes away from it. Moreover, the Banago Wharf and BREDCO port are the entry points for vessels in Bacolod. It also has two main roads for the north and south. Lacson Street is intended for the north, whereas Araneta street is for the south.
Start Small in Camella Manors Bacolod
With the hope of building a family, it is better to start in a single, individually-owned housing unit within a multi-unit building in Bacolod City. The best property location you could ever find is along GM Cordova Avenue (Buri Rd.), Mandalangan, Bacolod City, also known as Camella Manors Bacolod. It is a mid-rise condominium that offers pre-selling units, ready for occupancy units, and rent-to-own condominium units.
You can have a vibrant lifestyle in Camella Manors Bacolod if you plan to live in the center of life. The resort-themed condominium of Camella Manors Bacolod will give you a relaxing home experience with convenience right at your doorstep.
The 1.1-hectare lot development of Camella Manors Bacolod has three buildings with seven floors each. Building 1 or Ibiza Building offers ready for occupancy (RFOs) units, and Building two or Majorca Building. The third building of Capri is now available for pre-selling with an entire regular studio unit with a 23.76 sqm floor area, painted walls and ceiling, and complete toilet and bath fixtures.
On Ibiza and Majorca buildings, a prime studio unit is available with a floor area of 30.36 sqm readily fixed with homogenous tiles, a smoke detector, and fire sprinklers. However, all three buildings have an available one-bedroom unit with 30.36 sqm of floor area. You can even access its resort-themed amenities like an adult and kiddie pool, fitness gym, clubhouse, playground, and pocket gardens.
Nearby Commercial Centers and their distance to Camella Manors Bacolod
- Vista Mall Bacolod – 20 m
- City Mall Mandalagan – 1.9 km
- Lopue’s Mandalagan – 1.9 km
- Robinson’s Place Bacolod – 2.9 km
- Ayala Malls Capitol Central – 4.5 km
- SM City Bacolod – 6.1 km
Nearby Educational Institutions and their distance to Camella Manors Bacolod
- University of St. La Salle – 3.3 km
- St. Scholastica’s Academy – 2.5 km
- Riverside College Foundation – 3.5 km
- Colegio de San Agustin – 3.8 km
Nearby Medical Centers and their distance to Camella Manors Bacolod
- Queen Mercy Hospital – 750 m
- Riverside Medical Center – 3.5 km
- The Doctor’s Hospital – 3.8 km
- Medical Plaza – 3.8 km
Nearby Banking Centers and their distance to Camella Manors Bacolod
- Banco de Oro ( BDO) – 2.1 km
- Union Bank – 2.4 km
- China Bank – 2.3 km
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) – 2.0 km
Nearby Major Infrastructures and their distance to Camella Manors Bacolod
- New Government Center – 5.8 km
- Bacolod – Silay Airport – 12.3 km
- BREDCO Port – 6.2 km
- Ceres Northbound Terminal – 3.0 km
Expand Your Family in Camella Bacolod South
If you plan on expanding your family in the future, it would be much better to invest in the most accessible housing development in Bacolod. The Camella Bacolod South has the most affordable and exclusive house and lot for sale in Negros Occidental. It is equipped with world-class amenities that you and your family can enjoy. It has spacious parks to walk in, a clubhouse to celebrate your milestones with family, and a sports facility to pump up your physical strength.
It is also pinned in the most strategic position in Bacolod city by being close to retail malls, prestigious schools, thriving business hubs, and top tourist spots without losing the comfort of living in a serene community. Without a doubt, the Italian- Mediterranean-themed house of Camella South Bacolod will give you a holistic lifestyle for your family.
Camella Bacolod South is a 36-hectare well-managed community with three phases. It is right in the heart of a city with a scenic landscape and cozy atmosphere. Each house model on it can accommodate any Filipino home taste. Aside from its intricate exterior, the house models are also reasonably priced. If you wish to know more about them, here is the practical guide for their designs and inclusions:
Starter family house models from Camella L – Series perfect for starting families:
Arielle – It is a 2-storey house and lot with a 36 sqm floor area. It has two bedrooms, one toilet and bath, a spacious kitchen, and a dining area.
Criselle: It is a 2-story house and lot with a 40 sqm floor area. It has two bedrooms, one toilet and bath, a spacious kitchen, and a dining area.
Izabelle: It is a 2-storey house and lot with 46 sqm floor area. It has two bedrooms, one toilet and bath, a spacious kitchen, and a dining area.
Frielle: It is a 2-storey house and lot with a 50 sqm floor area. It has two bedrooms, one toilet and bath, a spacious kitchen, and a dining area.
House models from A – Series ideal for expanding families:
Alli – It is a 2-storey house and lot with a 40 sqm floor area. It has two bedrooms, one toilet and bath, a spacious kitchen, and a living and dining area with a parking space.
Five more spacious house models from Camella Series are perfect for growing families:
Bella – It is a 2-storey house and lot with 53 sqm floor area. It has two bedrooms, two toilets and a bath, a spacious kitchen, a living and dining room, a provision for Balcony, and a parking space.
Cara – It is a 2-storey house and lot with a 66 sqm floor area. It has three bedrooms, two toilets and a bath, a spacious kitchen, a living and dining room, a provision for Balcony, and a parking space.
Dani – It is a 2-storey house and lot with 83 sqm floor area. It has four bedrooms, three toilets and baths, a spacious kitchen, a living and dining room, a provision for Balcony, and a parking space.
Ella – It is a 2-storey house and lot with a 100 sqm floor area. It has five bedrooms, three toilets and a bath, a spacious kitchen, a living and dining room, a provision for Balcony, and a parking space.
Freya – It is a 2-storey house and lot with 142 sqm floor area. It has five bedrooms, three toilets and a bath, a spacious kitchen, a living and dining room, a 1-car carport, and a balcony.
Learn more about Camella Bacolod South and Camella Manors Bacolod on Camella’s official website. You will indeed find a well-suited home for you and your family.