It’s that time of the year again when everyone’s starting to get into full Christmas spirit. Globally popularized as the season of sharing and giving, Christmas is truly the time when everyone exuberantly catches rewards, bonuses and gifts that are sent flying all over the place!
This 2017, the country’s largest house and lot developer in terms of geographic reach makes Christmas merrier with a nationwide promo designed to fuel the spirit of Christmas innate in Filipinos’ hearts. Camella, in its endeavor to help and give back this yuletide season, is more than elated to officially launch MerryGalo Christmas promo! Not only do we initiate help, but also, we encourage the social engagement of everyone regardless of where you are in the country! This Christmas, we joyously invite you to be a Santa!
MerryGalo Christmas Promo
For this holiday season, Camella is fostering consumer involvement by encouraging our homebuyers to give back to selected individuals from the marginalized sector of the community, and getting rewarded in return. Five nominees were pooled from posted stories online of outstanding indigent individuals who deserve help and gratitude. Community engagement is also encouraged as netizens are invited to vote to “help” the Camella buyers decide on who to choose among the 5 beneficiaries.
1. Qualified buyers of house and lot, lot only or condo units with paid-up minimum reservation fee of Php 10,000 from November 15, 2017 – January 5, 2018 are entitled to one (1) raffle entry to MerryGalo sa Camella promo.
2. For each entry, buyers should select one (1) from the five (5) pre-selected beneficiaries: Angelito Genuino, Luxary Lumambong, Rodel Clariño, Sr., Mark Angelo Jabat and Princess Audrey Avila.
3. Buyers should register and select a beneficiary through http://merrygalo.camella.com.ph.
4. Deadline of submission of entries will be on January 05, 2018 at 12 midnight.
5. Raffle draw is on January 15, 2018 at 4 PM in UGF, Camella Office, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City via electronic raffle draw.
6. One lucky homebuyer winner will win Php300,000 and his selected beneficiary will also receive Php300,000.
7. Consolation prize of Php 30,000 each will be given to four (4) lucky home buyers coming from each of the following areas: GMA, Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
8. The remaining four (4) beneficiaries will also receive Php 30,000 each.
9. To verify the winners, entries should include complete name, registered mailing address, Camella OR number, project name and block/ lot/ unit number reserved.
10. Announcement of winners will be posted on Camella’s official social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber) and website. Winners will be notified via their registered mailing address, SMS and email.
11. Redemption of prizes is within sixty (60) days after receipt of the notification letter sent via registered mail of the winners. Otherwise, prize would be forfeited in favor of Camella with prior approval of DTI.
12. For claiming of prizes, winners must present the notification letter sent via registered mail, two (2) valid government IDs and official receipt from Camella.
13. Prizes can be claimed in the following Camella offices only:
Luzon and GMA winners: UGF Camella Office, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
Visayas: Adelina Bldg., corner General Luna-Jalandoni Sts., Iloilo City
A.S Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue City
Mindanao: GR Delgar Building, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
2F Village Center, Gran Europa, Cagayan de Oro City
14. All participants’ information, including email addresses, is subject to Camella’s privacy policies.
15. Vista Land and Lifescapes, Inc., and its subsidiaries’ employees and up to their second degree consanguinity or affinity, brokers and agents are disqualified to join said raffle.
16. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable.
Our Lucky Beneficiaries
1. Angelito Genuino
Lolo Lito, popularly known as “Lolo Pops”, is a 69-year-old candy lollipop vendor in Pampanga. He is usually seen selling candy lollipops around the schools and universities in the city, and is mostly loved and respected by the students who grew fond of his perseverance, hardwork and love for his family. Rain or shine, he is seen walking around to sell lollipop, and on some occasions, sleeping on a pasteboard or “karton” in the streets of Pampanga. At such an old age, Lolo Lito continues to do his duty as the head of the family. His humble earnings are divided to support the needs of his grandchildren and the medication of his ailing wife.
2. Luxary Lumambong
Luxary, the 8-year-old kid who melted and inspired netizens’ hearts after a photo of him studying in the streets went viral, is a grade-schooler from a poor family in Davao City. The photo posted last year by a concerned netizen shows the young boy scribbling down notes using his pencil, with several pieces of paper and notebooks scattered before him—studying at night in the cold street with the aid of street lights. According to sources, Luxary preferred studying along the sides of the streets because their home wasn’t powered by electricity before. Despite poverty in the way, the boy strives to do well in class, and ultimately, in life. He is the fourth child in the family and dreams to be a firefighter someday.
3. Princess Audrey Avila
Princess, a 14-year-old girl, used to be the breadwinner of her young family. With her mother gone and her father dead, Princess together with her 3 siblings, are left in the care of their sick aunt. Back when she was 10 years old, Princess stood as the family’s breadwinner by collecting scrap, dumps or bottles. Having to support herself and her siblings, Princess used to depressingly roam around the neighborhood for food and money instead of attending school.
Fortunately, this year, Princess, supported by her aunt’s family, has continued her schooling. She dreams to be a policewoman someday and plans to support her younger siblings’ education.
4. Mark Angelo Jabat
Mark Angelo, a 22-year-old working student in college, now stands as the parent to his 8 younger siblings after a devastating incident greatly affected their family. Angelo’s father, Tatay Armando, who used to be a taxi driver, is currently behind bars for being involved in a drug case in which he claims to be innocent. Shortly after his father was detained, Mark Angelo’s mother left home taking their youngest sibling with her and haven’t heard from her since then. Being the oldest son in the family, Mark Angelo was left with no choice but to provide for their family. He juggles his education, part time janitorial work in the university, and many other menial tasks to earn money.
5. Rodel Clariño, Sr.
Tatay Rodel is a 58-year-old balloon vendor in Bulacan who carries a burden thousand times heavier than the lightweight balloons he sells every day. Tatay Rodel fathers a special 16-year-old boy suffering from meningitis, an 11-year-old girl diagnosed with slow brain development resulting to difficulty in speaking or communicating, and another sickly child who had been recently admitted to the hospital. His meager earnings of 50-300 pesos per day needs to be divided among the family’s needs and sometimes, to his children’s medication. Tatay Rodel is the excellent example of a father who would never cease and tirelessly work for his children’s sake. Uncomplaining and positive, Tatay Rodel continues to work hard with the hopes of having a future as bright and colorful as the balloons he sells to people.
This Christmas season, Camella enlivens the true essence of Christmas by paying it forward to the needy, and at the same time creating an avenue for everyone else to help. What better way to celebrate our most beloved and much-awaited season than by extending our hand, our love to others? This holiday, let’s all be our own versions of Santa Claus!
Interested in buying your new home in Camella? Contact us at 0999 887 2921 or 0917 537 7235.
For more details, check out www.camella.com.ph or visit the nearest Camella office in your area. Keep up with the latest Camella information, news, events and announcements by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.